Thursday, February 2

The Groundhog- Has Spoken!

I woke up this morning and specifically turned directly to Good Morning America. I absolutely HAD to see this- that cowardly little ball of fur determines my wardrobe for the next 5 months! If the day is sunny and the groundhog sees his shadow, we have 6 more weeks of winter. If the day of the prediction it's cloudy, then he wouldn't see a shadow and would stay out of his hole, meaning an early spring for us.Quick question, why do we do this on February 2nd? Wouldn't we have 6 more weeks of winter either way?
--DRUM ROLL PLEASE!-- 
Chuck the Groundhog has decided that we have an early spring! Forget you Phil, you and your clashing prediction of more winter. I'm gonna have to trust the New York groundhog more than Philadelphia's Phil because one, Chuck is closer to me, and two, Chuck's prediction stats are on point!

No comments:

Post a Comment