Saturday, February 4

Global Glamour: Turbans


I was watching YouTube when a hair tutorial featuring an Indian lady wearing a stunningly gorgeous sari popped up. It got me rolling on traditional Indian clothing and everything to do with it. They're always full of graceful bling, metallic fabric, warm colors, and all the detail in the world- which is why I call this new segment Global Glamour.


Now before I allow myself to write a 5,000 page post on literally everything they wear in the beautiful country, I'll stop at how to use Indian culture inspirations in your everyday outfits- specifically, inspiration on wearing a turban. Without the typical "how-to" or "style instructional", you can tie it up any way you want. and make it your own.
Send me pics- to be featured in a new page! ROXYmodae@aol.com
     



No comments:

Post a Comment